Join Grains of Hope as a volunteer or lead own your school branch!
Who should join?
- Middle and high school students
- If you are passionate about the causes of food waste reduction, hunger relief, or sustainability
- If you would like to start or lead a club in your school or community
- OR established organizations who would like to partner with us to conduct a collaborative initiative
Why volunteer for Grains of Hope?
- All the time you spend volunteering for us count as community service hours eligible for the Presidential Volunteer Service Award.
- Through volunteering and organizing a club in your school or community, you will not only be able to make a social impact, but also strengthen several valuable life skills including leadership, communication, and collaboration.
- You will become eligible to apply to be on the core leadership team and lead a national organization.